Share Poll

Poll link

500 px
350 px
250 px
Preview

widget preview:

Width - px Height - px

Close preview
! You are using a non-supported browser Your browser version is not optimised for Toluna, we recommend that you install the latest version Upgrade
Our Privacy Notice governs your membership of our Influencer Panel, which you can access here. Our website uses cookies. Like in the offline world, cookies make things better. To learn more about the cookies we use, check out our Cookies policy.

TolunaTeamAUNZ is using Toluna to voice opinions and earn great rewards. You can too by signing up now!


TolunaTeamAUNZ

  21 months ago

What's Your Opinion (NZ): What interesting/mind blowing fact or piece of information have you learned recently?
Closed

Thanks to everyone who participated in our previous "What's Your Opinion" topic. You have all provided some interesting opinions. Here are the members who have won 3,000 bonus points! (Points will be credited within 7 days)

ashey9111
kahlia.rose
NeurS

Now, let's move on the next topic!

How does it work? Write a quality opinion/comment on this topic and we will choose 3 random winners to win 3,000 points each! (No need to post your own Topic)

Our question this week is: What interesting/mind blowing fact or piece of information have you learned recently?

Here's ours: Not everyone enjoys cat videos on the internet - those people have Ailurophobia, which is the fear of cats!

Ground Rules: Open to AU and NZ members only. Each week, the TolunaTeamAUNZ will create a topic on the AU and NZ sites regarding a specific theme, and ask members to provide their opinion. Three winners will be selected from each Australia and New Zealand to win 3,000 points. Winners will be chosen at random from all eligible posts. Eligible posts must be in compliance with the Toluna Member Code of Conduct. Winners will be announced within 2 weeks from launch of Topic, and bonus points credited to member accounts via direct credit.
Reply

zodiak46

  21 months ago
Monkeys can make stone tools.
0 comments

amrinder89

  21 months ago
you can't do anything if someone stole som,ething in front of you
0 comments

wollyharris66_9802

  21 months ago
no doesnt seem right
0 comments

profits4profits

  21 months ago
There is a name for people like me that loves the rain, and finds joy in rain... We are Pluviophiles. Awesome, isn't it?
0 comments

helenkerisome

  21 months ago
I believe teachers in New Zealand are underpaid for the amount of hours they work - I am not a teacher.
0 comments

Marison44291

  21 months ago
Barcode scanners don't scan the black lines, but rather the white spaces in between.
0 comments

whaearegan

  21 months ago
I found that female domestic cats tend to rely on using their right front paw while male cats more frequently use their left front paw when faced with more challenging tasks. Interestingly, 90% of humans are right handed, while the remaining 10% of lefties also tend to be male.
0 comments

FTbabe_3148

  21 months ago
that social media can really ruin your life!
0 comments

Possessed

  21 months ago
Was told teabags contain plastic... Dont kno if true but i mite stick to the looseleaf
0 comments

leggettpaula8

  21 months ago
Diet drinks that claim to have no sugar still have sugar in them just proccessed under a different name
0 comments
Copied to clipboard

You’re almost there

In order to create content on the community

Verify your Email / resend
No thanks, I’m just looking

OK
Cancel
We have disabled our Facebook login process. Please enter your Facebook email to receive a password creation link.
Please enter a valid Email
Cancel
We're working on it...
When you upload a picture, our site looks better.
Upload